Dist #27 - Logan Township
District #27 was organized in
1886, and disorganized and attached to
District #28 in the spring of
It did, however, have a schoolhouse in
Section 9-T32-R26, probably on Henry Coleman's land.
We don't know who attended this school,
but the surnames of the school board members were: McCrery,
Ragland, Summers, Coleman and Bert.
This old 1886 map shows Dist. #27.
|We only show two teachers for
this school, E.V. Dow in 1890, and Pink Fletcher in 1894.
Copyright 2017 ©
Books, all rights reserved